Sunday 9 August 2015

Ria's Max Fresh Move

Dance is the hidden language of the Soul and the Body
Dancing is something which makes your entire body to express the happiness inside you, it is not something which can be done by copying others, rather its a form of happiness which comes from you in the form of dancing moves. It expresses the layer of freshness running inside you, making you to forget about all your worries and rejoice completely in the present moment. In the last article of the #MaxFreshMove contest I had shared a few steps by Allu Arjun that can energize any moment, and in this article I have a video in which my daughter Ria will be performing a few of those steps to show her #MaxFreshMove.



Ria is that kind of a person who generally takes a long time to open up in front of people, with family members she still talks a little but she always feels shy when some of our relatives talk to her. It was a rainy evening when she was sitting sadly because could not go out to play, and as a mother I can't see my baby sitting lonely in a corner. I switched on the television and played a music channel to bring her back to her mood, but nothing helped. Then I thought of showing her the video of the Colgate Max Fresh Ad which had Anushka Manchanda's voice and Allu Arjun's moves. For the first minute she was only looking at the song, but at the very next moment she started copying Allu Arjun's steps. That video energised my silent Ria into a dancing one, and nowadays she even makes her grandparents dance on this soundtrack.

I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment