We do eat a lot of cakes during many occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, parties, etc. But have you ever tried to eat Chocolate vanilla Ice cream Sandwich. Many of us might have had this but we might be calling it with different names. Today I will be sharing the recipe on how to make Chocolate vanilla ice cream sandwich, but there is some twist is the recipe. I will be adding Sugar Free Natura, and will be explaining you how you can prepare this recipe free of sugar without compromising on the taste just by replacing the sugar with Sugar free Natura.
Here are the ingredients of the recipe:
1. All-purpose flour (2 cups).
2. Butter (Half cup).
3. Powdered Sugar (Half cup).
4. Cocoa Powder (1 cup).
5. Milk (1 cup).
6. Condensed milk (Half cup).
7. Baking powder (2 tsp.)
8. Baking Soda (1 tsp.)
9. Vanilla Ice cream (1 Litre pack Available in Market).
Here are the steps on how to make the Chocolate Vanilla Ice cream Sandwich. First we need to prepare a chocolate cake.
1. Mix all-purpose flour, Cocoa powder, Baking Soda and Baking powder properly. Use a sieve to strain it. This will mix them properly.
2. Now mix Butter, Powdered sugar and Condensed Milk properly till the mixture becomes fluffy. After the mixture becomes fluffy, add a little milk to dilute the mixture.
3. Now add the mixture of the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture of Butter, sugar and condensed milk. Mix them well and stir only in one direction. Now our paste is ready.
4. Now take a square or rectangular container, grease it using butter and butter paper and then add the paste. Shake the container well so that the paste spreads well in the container.
5. Preheat the oven at 180 degree centigrade and place the container inside it. Bake it on the same temperature for 25 minutes.
6. Now our cake is ready. Remove it out of the oven and cool it at room temperature. After it gets cooled down, remove the cake out of the container and then cut it in the size of approx. 1 cm in height. You can select the length and width according to you. Make sure all the pieces are cut in approximate same dimensions.
7. Take Vanilla Ice cream out of the Fridge and cut them in the same sizes as you had cut the cake.
8. Put the Ice cream between two cake blocks and serve them. You can also use chocolate cream and dry fruits to decorate the dessert.
If you may have noticed, we have used a lot of sugar in this recipe due to which it is not advised to be serve to Heart and diabetes patients. But they are also human beings and they also may wish to have this delicious dessert. So do we have any solution for them?
Yes, I will suggest you to use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar. The best fact about artificial sweeteners is that they are very healthy and diet friendly. I will be suggesting you to use Sugar Free Natura. 9 Tablets or Pellets of Sugar Free Natura are equivalent to one Tablespoon of Sugar. So you can use around 25-30 tablets of Sugar Free Natura to get the same taste in the dessert what you got using natural sugar, but the best fact about using Natura Sugar is that it won't affect the health of Heart and Diabetes patients. And everyone in your family from your grandparents to you and your children can enjoy this dessert without any worries of health issues.